Mailarchives? (was Re: Data based applications)

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Mon Apr 8 15:54:57 UTC 2002

Hello,

A full archive of the list since it was moved to the Squeak Foundation
servers is at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/

It is browsable by month in either thread or date order, but is not
searchable.

They are also downloadable which would allow you to do local searching
in your email client.

Jimmie Houchin

[snip]