Is anyone working on SelectionMorph class?

Bruce Cohen brucecohen at qwest.net
Mon Apr 8 21:40:18 UTC 2002

In working up  a set of halo commands for hierarchical group
functionality (adding ungroup in nested groups to the groupItems
command that Andreas Raab and one or two other people sent out awhile
back), I found some breakage in SelectionMorph, and then found that I
wanted to make some changes to it.  From the versions shown in 3.2
gamma, it looks like no one has done anything to it since it was
created a couple of years ago, by Dan Ingalls, I think.  Does anyone
have any current plans or concerns about its design?  To do what I
want, I may have to change the internals somewhat, and if someone
else is working on it or with it, I'd like to coordinate.
--
"The joke is over when the head falls off." - Scotts' proverb
=========
brucecohen at qwest.net