[Ann][Goodie] SVI -- a VI for Squeak.

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Tue Apr 9 03:43:40 UTC 2002

Tim,

I remember TECO and I don't consider myself old.  :)

Remember the old RSTS/E magazine?  I remember once there was an issue with a
photograph of a Teco truck on the cover and everyone was asked to write in
and guess why it said Teco.

PDP-11 running macro-11 and DEC FORTRAN on RT-11.  Now that was fun.  I
remember sitting around our very first 5MB multi-platter Kennedy hard drive
with some other developers and we were all telling each other how we could
NEVER fill up 5 megabytes.  Our problems were over...

Heh heh

 - steve