[Squeak] Newbie permutations

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Tue Apr 9 11:06:41 UTC 2002

Hi,

OkOk!
I should not write such things based on fuzzy recollections...
It sure _was_ an annoynace in another time, dialect, life...
BTW are you sure the time of inclusion in the base image is the same as the
timeStamp? I really do hope i'm less then 5 years out of sync -- maybe it has
rested in some archive for some time?

Squeak on,
Torge