[ERROR} Filelist on SqueakDotOrg

Frank Caggiano caggiano at crystal-objects.com
Tue Apr 9 16:26:39 UTC 2002

Hello

When I open a filelist on SqueakDotOrg I get an 'Error: UndefinedObjects
are not indexable' in a walkback. When I press abandon another walkback
window pops up with the same error. This goes on and on .... The only
way I've been able to get out of it is to close the image without
saving.

This is with 3.2gamma 4811 on a windoz98 box.

Two questions, why the error in the first place and how can I get rid of
the walkback without shutting down Squeak? Thanks.

regards
--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html