Cocoa Squeak...GNUstep?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Apr 9 17:51:44 UTC 2002

Hi Folks:

Forgive me if I'm wayyy out of my depth here, especially since I _am_...
(not owning anything running Mac OS X and barely scratching the surface
of GNUstep, for starters)

I've been looking at the screenshots of GNUMail running on OS X and
Linux.  I understand that the GNUstep kit allows easy porting between
'nixes and OS X.  Is it possible for Cocoa Squeak to be compiled
on Linux via GNUstep?  (and why I'd want to do this...I dunno, because
I can? :)

(Incidentally the screenshots can be found at:
http://www.collaboration-world.com/gnumail/  ...obviously, the OS X
screenshots are much prettier than the Linux ones.)