Notes from a Newbie

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Apr 10 07:18:14 UTC 2002

Charles Hixson <charleshixsn at earthlink.net> wrote:
> OK.  I've been avoiding an upgrade to what is identified as an alpha version,
> as I figured that someone a new to the language as I am should be
> conservative about which version he used.

Currently I think 3.2g (sort of a release candidate or something) is the
version to use for serious development - it's quite stable and we are in
the phase in finalization where we just try to gather up as many
bugfixes as possible that have been posted.

3.3alpha on the other hand will probably not settle down for some
time...

regards, Göran