Squeak VM for Darwin/X11R6 for PPC?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Apr 10 11:43:25 UTC 2002

Actually, there is no comma missing.

SP_REG is a #define in sqGnu.h. On PPC it should resolve to asm("27")
which means a fixed register is allocated for localSP, which is good for
speed. If your compiler cannot handle this fixed register allocation, just
define SP_REG to nothing.  Although I can hardly believe gcc should be
that much platform dependend. Maybe just the wrong #define got put in
there? Or did you forget to include sqGnu.h at all?

-- Bert