[Q] mouse events in general

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Wed Apr 10 22:02:25 UTC 2002

Can someone point me in a direction where I can find information about
mouse events, like: what is an eventHandler and what is its
relationship to individual methods like handlesMouseDown ?

My specific question is: A TextMorph subclass that is embedded in a
PasteUpMorph eats mouse events, so the compound morph can no longer be
moved by dragging, when the mouse is over the TextMorph. If I wanted
this changed, what would I have to do ? Of course I would have to
sacrifice most of the TextMorph's editing capabilities.