[GOODIE]Text to HTML ->Small fix to character mapping

Sean Charles scharles at nildram.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 09:57:14 UTC 2002

A small fix, there was still a 'bug' in the String>>asHtml character
mapping. A question mark was being translated into the entity Þ. The
attached changeset fixes this.

I tried to extend it to handle font face name and size changes (via the
Cmd-N keys) but it turned out to be more trouble that it was worth. <font
size=""> relies on the BASEFONT and how on earth do I know what that is
inside my little Squeaky world? Also, the Squeak font family name in a
StrikeFont more often that not has no counterpart on the host platform so
that rarely worked as well.

Basically, it is GOOD for simple text only authoring with simple
highlighting (bold/italic/underline) and that's about it. That's all I
needed.

Sean Charles.