[BUG] [OSX] SpectrumAnalyzer falls down and other problems with 3.2 gamma

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Apr 13 18:59:18 UTC 2002

Hi

I started to convert all my demo material on 3.2. I started to use Mac OSX,
  3.2gamma (4811), and VM Squeak 3.2.6Beta8. I got the following problem:
the spectrumAnalyzer just starts to work really slowly then blocks
completely the system.

I tried also to load some Mpeg but this was not working. Is it a problem
with this VM?

I could not find anymore the open to drag and drop on a WonderlandWorld.
Where is it now?

Stef

PS: since ESUG last year I promised that I will assemble and make
available a demo image and projects. I'm nearly there. Before the end of
the week I will make all the material available.

PSPS: Ned once I load the latest connector project if I want to resave it
as projects, this fails.
Have you the same behavior?