Concerned about no losing BC

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 13 19:02:16 UTC 2002

ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm really concerned to not lose what you made. Clearly now there are the
> modules on the way. But I would really like to know how what you made with
> BC could be introduced in the main stream Squeak.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From:
         Tim Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu>

4/5/02 5:53 PM

         Re: [SqF]Report of VI4 Project for Apr '02
     To:
         squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Second report - Fri, 5th April 2002

[snip]
The Hannan BlockClosure work seems to have settled down after the
inevitable initial flurry of bug reports and now needs a careful review to
evaluate for inclusion. It looks very promising so far.
[snip]