[Q] win32 VM & plugins for 3.2 (second call)

Rudi Angela olmeca at netscape.net
Mon Apr 15 08:26:51 UTC 2002

Hi, For my current project I need a consistent set of VM and plugins (for Windows) that work with image version 3.2. Can anyone tell me where from I can download these components, or otherwise state that they are not available?
I did ask for the same information in a posting last week, but only got one reply suggesting I compile from the sources at sourceforge. Unfortunately I'm not in the position to compile for Windows.
The progress of my project currently depends on this. If anyone has a working set for 3.2gamma, please drop me a note.

Rudi Angela
angela at olmeca.nl