[Q] Obnoxious instances of invisible Morphs

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Mon Apr 15 22:10:08 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> writes:

> Do you have undo enabled?
No
> Do you have infinite undo enabled?
No
> Have you tried
> CommandHistory resetAllHistory
Yes, now I did

When I exit and restart Squeak theses instances are gone.  I had
created a copy of the menu item "inspect instances" via the green
halo. The problem seems to be related to that. If I don't do that, I
can create instances and trash them and the number goes back to
0. Otherwise some instance become sticky.

I also have a number of TrashCan Morphs only one of them is visbible
and a MagnifierMorph, a couple of ClockMorphs (one visible). These
survive a restart.