IMAP

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Apr 16 10:04:58 UTC 2002

jennyw <jennyw at dangerousideas.com> wrote:
> Has anyone written an IMAP client in Squeak? If so, where can I find it?

I don't think so. We use Celeste instead!:-) Then you can do much more
cool stuff having the emails "locally". Then if you need to synch with
your home or something you could use rsync (I haven't done that myself
yet though). I use Celeste at work and a webmail at home, yahoo in fact
- but they will quit supporting POP later this month so I am harassing
our mailguy to set up popping on our IMAP server. :-)

But back to your question, I believe that Les Tyrrell wrote something in
VW... I think he reads this list.

regards, Göran