Info for Squeak newbies!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Apr 16 10:32:53 UTC 2002

(everybody might be aware of this but anyway...)

Just wanted to alert any/all newbies on this list that ALL questions are
and has always been welcome on this list. The discussions on this list
can get very technical and highflying from time to time, but the list is
for all Squeakers - both experts, newbies, and dare I say even (cough)
users. :-)

(Since the Squeak community is comparably small I think we can
accommodate the user questions as well even if the name of this list
implies that it is for Squeak developers.)

So fire away, we who might have answers will do our best to give them.
Remember, "There are no dumb questions, but not asking them might

regards, Göran