Can Squeak talk to Google ?

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Apr 16 17:23:02 UTC 2002

Take a look at

	http://www.google.com/apis/index.html

Apparently, once you've got a Google account and a license key you can
submit up to 1000 automated queries per day.  Also note that in the
GoogleAPI FAQ (http://www.google.com/apis/api_faq.html) it says

	The Google Web APIs service is an experimental free program,
	so the resources available to support the program are limited.

HTH

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print,  use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company