SWESUG starting up

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Apr 17 10:23:24 UTC 2002

This message is for Swedish Squeakers/Smalltalkers. But I wrote it in
english since it's more polite to the audience.

I am, together with Thierry Reignier, starting up SWESUG (Sweden
Smalltalk User Group) after being pushed by Stephane Ducasse from ESUG.
:-)

We will start small with a Swiki and a mailinglist (both soon to be
created). We might create a "förening" later but not in the beginning.
"Membership" will of course be totally free.

SWESUG will be a forum for Smalltalking in Sweden and will aid in
getting in contact with Swedish Smalltalkers. We will have get-togethers
where we will drink beer (cough) I mean program Smalltalk... and have
fun! :-) The ambitions are small and SWESUG will start in a relaxed way.

This post is mainly to find all Swedish Smalltalkers as we are for the
next days collecting emails.

So if you are interested in receiving the invitation email which we will
send out when stuff are more operational (in the very near future) -
reply to goran.hultgren at bluefish.se, and PLEASE, remember to drop the CC
to this list!

regards, Göran