Website look

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Wed Apr 17 09:27:39 UTC 2002

Hi Goran,

What in particular don't you like about the squeak.org design?  Possibly
it is a little minimal, but it was intended to be a "strict, clean,
fastloading site with a 'good look'"...

The main problem I would see in the web presence of Squeak is that most
of our contents (and there is a suprising amount) is on the swiki, not
on squeak.org.  Maybe we should merge the two, and only have the swiki
at squeak.org...

Cheers,

Russell