[Q] initialize and initializeToStandalone

Sean Charles scharles at nildram.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 12:13:02 UTC 2002

I came across this recently...the idea is for initializeToStandalone to be
used when creating an instance from the parts bin. From this method you are
supposed to return an instance of the Morph as it is dragged from the parts
bin, the (cool) thing is it doesn't have to be the same class, I responded
with all sorts of things when I was digging around and it' quite happy to
drop any Morph you give it.

Of course...I await ti be corrected on this...infact, any useful,
enlightening informatino would be most welcome right now!

Sean.

(I've tried and failed to use it for my PalmGUI work, mainly 'cos it caches
things and I got fed up resetting it every time I changed something)