O'Reilly Squeak book?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Wed Apr 17 16:04:05 UTC 2002

Actually Mark, you would be at the top of my list to write and/or
organize the new book in question. Another would be Randall Schwartz
... Or ...  heh heh ...

Just to say it again, I think that at this point in time it is worth
creating and freezing a documentable version of Squeak.  Although
there are always lots of improvements, it's pretty clear that some
solid documentation and cleanup that would allow Squeakers to easily
make things like what I show in my "flagship" demos would be very
very useful to most people, and would help them get into the rest of
the system.

Cheers,

Alan