Squeak 3.2 UNIX

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Apr 17 20:34:23 UTC 2002

Lex Spoon <lex at cc.gatech.edu> said:
>Also, Ian has updated his release with many of the bugfixees and
>improvements from SourceForge.  I'm not sure if his code is on
>st.cs.uiuc.edu or not, but you can find it via the DownloadForUnix page
>on the Swiki.

Is there already something in there that pushes CPU usage on Linux down? I
just announced a commercial Squeak hosting service on comp.lang.smalltalk
(someone asked for it over there, I'll be happy to repost the message here),
but I don't want to have 30 CPU eating VM's on my box ;-).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>