handheld Squeak music hacking

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Wed Apr 17 20:41:12 UTC 2002

Hi Aaron--

> Do you have any specific tools for using it for creating sounds?

	Nothing polished yet, just various little hacks, like using stylus
position as FM synth parameters and my AudioConfetti demo (on my
website).

> I've had this itching idear in me head of some sort of music-pad,
> where...

	Hey, that'd be cool... And you could trade loops/scores (if not the
actual samples) with other people, over IR or 802.11b or whatever.

-C

--
Craig Latta
The Ravenous Bitblitter Beast of Nil