O'Reilly Squeak book?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Apr 18 00:28:13 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 17 April 2002 04:06 pm, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> I was approached last year about doing a Squeak book, and started
> putting some thought into it.  The problem is finding time in an
> already crazy schedule.

Actually, I might be interested myself. Being unemployed helps.

> But I'd certainly have an "in" with O'Reilly, if you needed it.

Do you think O'Reilly would be interested in Squeak?

I wonder how big the Squeak book market would be. There's kind of a
chicken-and-egg situation here; an O'Reilly book would make Squeak
more respectable, and would draw more people to Squeak.

Does anyone have a feel for the size of the Squeak community in
general?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com