Squeak Hosting

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 01:15:46 UTC 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, German S. Arduino wrote:

> Someone know some provider offering Squeak+
> Comanche hosting?

No

> I've a friend that have a hosting Linux company,
> and I'm insisting for him start offering Squeak
> hosting? You think that may be useful?

Yes. I'm looking to run Comanche when I finally save up the money to put
together (and collocate) my webserver (anyone got a 1U case going cheap?). I
see the main advantage in being able to do swiki - like things with next to no
input from administrators, very much the kind of thing small communities and
interest groups could benifit from. And as such, I think it might be a good
selling point for a provider.

 Cheers

John
--