Tying a ribbon on 3.2

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Thu Apr 18 05:00:09 UTC 2002

Folks -

Scott Wallace and I have just made a pact to finish up the 3.2 release in the next week or so.  It's mostly straightforward, but we wanted to check with everyone about three things:

1.  Scott will be making an initial setting for all the preferences.  If you have a strong feeling about these or know of any problems with preferences, etc., please let him know ASAP.

2.  If you know of any problems with the project content and, eg, workspace content or examples in 3.2, please let us know ASAP.

3.  It would be nice if majorShrink did a reasonable job "out of the box".  If you have worked with this in 3.2 and can offer a set of changes to make majorShrink work well, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help in passing this millstone, er... milestone.

;-)

	- Dan