Tying a ribbon on 3.2

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Apr 18 08:32:23 UTC 2002

Hello...

[snip]
>> If you have a strong feeling about these or know of any problems with
>> preferences, etc., please let him know ASAP.
>
>I apologize for not bringing this up sooner, but I would *very* much
>prefer having the Optional Buttons preference turned on for the release
>image.
[snip]

I full agree... The other option that helps to the new people is #browseWithPrettyPrint and #colorWhenPrettyPrinting.  I'm not sure if we can assume that everybody has colors displays (I'm thinking in PDAs), so some default preferences based on platform could help.

>Thanks,
>~
>Brian T. Rice

Thanks too,