Who has no job? (was Re: O'Reilly Squeak book?)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 18 15:16:04 UTC 2002

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
> Maybe someone want's to help finishing this book about Squeak:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/Sqkbook18042002.zip
>
> Filled Chapters and corrections welcome.
>
> Bye
> Torsten

I downloaded the zip file and unpacked it with curiosity. But what did I
see, I dare not to spell it -  a M S W O R D file. I'd expected a
BookMorph. I remember you having done nice BookMorphs in the past at a
time it was very risky to do because things were changeing constantly.
But now Morphic is rather stable and I do not see why we shouldn't use
the new 'Dynamic medium'. Speaking of personal dynamic medium and them
coming up with a clumsy Word file is a contractitio in adjecto.

So my suggestion: Convert the content (which is fine) to a BookMorph.

BTW: Under which license do you intend to distribute the book?

Regards
Hannes