O'Reilly Squeak book?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Apr 18 18:35:19 UTC 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> I'm using Celeste for some time now and I still need to get used to the
> idea that I just can execute code written in emails. Really cool from
> the user point of view (technically speaking it is no big deal).
>
> This prompts me to think that a Squeak course could even be delivered as
> a sequence of emails through the mailing list.

What would be even neater, is if certain instvars were revealed in that
context.  Write some little scripts to deal with your email.  I suppose
you could open an inspector and do that, but hey, what fun is that?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips