IMAP

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 18 19:03:35 UTC 2002

The VW 3.0 version of my IMAP client can be found on the following Wiki:

http://sabine.canis.uiuc.edu:8080/EMail

I have not tried to port it to Squeak, I suspect you will need to look at
Squeak's sockets and streams to understand the best way to make it work there.
I'm going to be very busy for the foreseeable future, but will try my best to
answer any questions or render any assistance as needed.

FWIW, looks like someone renamed the Wiki... darn those internet vandals!

- les