Bay Area Squeakers: I'll be in the area Saturday - Tuesday; meal?

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Thu Apr 18 19:14:18 UTC 2002

To the Bay Area Dining and Smalltalkin' Squeakers:

I'll be visiting the area Saturday-Tuesday (Apr 20-23). The main
purpose of my visit is to go to Berkeley to see the Flying Karamazov
show that contains a Squeak app I developed, but I'd have some extra
time to talk Squeaky stuff over a meal.

I see on the Swiki that your last meal/meeting was about a month ago.
Is it too soon to consider another meal while I'm there?

Any interested parties please reply off-list, and/or through the
Swiki: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2385

Thanks,

-Martin