How to bring EToys across - any info/outlines/guidelines?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 19 18:26:11 UTC 2002

On Friday 19 April 2002 11:10 am, Bruce Cohen wrote:
> Boxer:
> http://www.soe.berkeley.edu/~boxer/index.html

Interestingly, they say at
http://www.soe.berkeley.edu/~boxer/availability.html

"The University of California has prohibited our providing information
about PC Boxer. Seek other sources of information. "

I wonder what's going on there.

> I've been wondering how difficult it would be to
> write a BoxerMorph as a Project subclass, so you would have an
> entire Boxer environment built on Squeak.  It's on my list to look
> into soon.

You don't need a Project subclass; you just need a PasteUpMorph
subclass for the new World:

(ProjectViewMorph newMorphicProjectOn: BoxerPasteUpMorph new)
openInWorld.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com