Tying a ribbon on 3.2

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de
Sat Apr 20 00:22:44 UTC 2002

Dan Ingalls wrote:
> 2.  If you know of any problems with the project content and, eg, workspace content or examples in 3.2, please let us know ASAP.

I'm using the image from "ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.2gamma/Squeak3.2gamma-4827.zip".

The "Welcome to..." workspace contains these two expressions (as hyperlinks):

	Project fromUrl: 	'http://www.squeak.org/Squeaklets/Squeak%20News.002.pr'.
	Project fromUrl: 	'http://www.squeak.org/Squeak2.0/FinalFrontier.morph.gz'.

Both of the referenced files don't exist.
Clicking on the first link, I get an error to the effect that http is not supported in this context, only ftp and file URLs are.
Clicking on the second opens an empty project thumbnail.