grouping or selecting multiple connected morphs

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Apr 21 14:30:36 UTC 2002

On Sunday 21 April 2002 01:46 am, stephane ducasse (home) wrote:
> Hi Ned
>
> I'm using your connectors as a platform independent drawing tool
> for my book.
> I have problem to duplicate a drawing: a set of Morphs and their
> connections.
> Is there a way to select them and duplicate them. I tried all kinds
> of modifiers but without result.

Doesn't the SelectionMorph work for you? It does for me. What
(preliminary, of course <g>) version of Connectors are you using?

Shift-drag on the desktop, and select the morphs of interest.

Then grab the green duplication handle and drag somewhere else.

I still haven't figured out how to best do the UI for duplication of a
Connector that's attached on both ends but has no bends; when you
drop the duplicate, the ends will stay attached, and it'll end up
right on top of the original, so you can't see that you've duplicated
it. Of course, you can then manipulate the copy.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com