Splitting comments into standard sections

David Faden dfaden at mac.com
Mon Apr 22 03:49:45 UTC 2002

Hi,
    Can someone elaborate a bit more on how to use ClassOrganizers to add
additional types of comments? I'm having some difficulty figuring out
how they work. I've noticed that Class' superclass ClassDescription uses
a ClassOrganizer internally, but I haven't figured out how method
comments get into a ClassOrganizer or if they do go there.
    Also, there seem to be many fewer instances of ClassOrganizer than
there are classes. (Or at least I think there are many fewer -- my image
has 110 ClassOrganizer instances and I guess there are more classes than
that.) Can someone describe the usual circumstances under which a
ClassOrganizer is instantiated?
    (By the way, minnow appears to be down.
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/804 leads to "Cannot Load Address.")
    Thank you.