[FIX] IRC tweaks-bjp

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 24 01:35:27 UTC 2002

Hmm. I'm having some trouble with Celeste in the latest 3.2gamma,
particularly with the mail to list function from a change sorter. Extra
text inserted into the Composition pane gets lost.

Before that, it wouldn't configure Celeste to take my SMTP server. Indeed,
not only wouldn't it do that, but it wouldn't queue my message until I'd
explicitly configured it from Celeste.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

FWIW, the prior change set is for the enchance client, and is only two
very small bits. Didn't mean for it to go to the list.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.