PLEASE use MIME Atttachments! (was: Re: [FIX] Comments for Set...)

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Apr 24 09:12:17 UTC 2002

Ok, apart from the technical discussion on different ways to send binary
blobs through email - current tools in the Squeak community (the fixes
archiver etc) and the developers themselves (especially harvesters) have
agreed on using MIME attachments with gzipped changesets.

Can we just accept that decision? Accepting multiple formats will surely
create problems of different kinds and we can do without that.

regards, Göran