[FIX] IRC tweaks-bjp

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 24 18:21:08 UTC 2002

Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Hmm. I'm having some trouble with Celeste in the latest 3.2gamma,
[snip]
> Is anyone else having similar problems?
I tried Celeste out recently and had an odd problem that seems to relate
to large multipart mime attachments; John McI sent me a copy of his mac
project file. My main mail reader correctly picked up the 800-odd kb
message, Celeste only seems to have grabbed ~12kb. The only indication I
could spot with a quick look was that the attachement was in two
parts - the mac resource and data fork thing I suppose.

If there is anyone actively interested in taking a look I think I can
probably forward the message to provide a test case. :-)

tim
My computer NEVER cras