[BUG][FIX][3.3] Morph>>updateableActionMap has wrong return value

Rob Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Fri Apr 26 05:03:50 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 25 April 2002 06:09 am, Rob Withers wrote:
> > So a weak subclass has indexed slots, like an array?  I notice that
> > Array is a variableSubclass, which does have indexed slots.  What
> > does a weakSubclass do?
>
> A weakSubclass is like a variableSubclass but it has weak indexed
> slots. Look at the Weak* classes.

Ok, it looks like WeakArray is the only #weakSubclass:, although
sendersOf: doesn't pick it up.  The other weak classes either use
WeakArray (WeakSet), or one of the
WeakValueAssociation/WeakKeyAssociation
(WeakKeyDictionary/WeakValueDictionary).

Test cases for these would be nice to haves, perhaps as a
TestViaMethodCall.  I'll take a look this weekend.

cheers,
Rob