Smalltalk Solutions 2002 trip report (completed)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Apr 26 23:19:01 UTC 2002

Hi, I've posted all my notes for Smalltalk Solutions 2002.

First day start at
http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/html/StS_2002_1.html

Since this sublinks to a Wiki, people who have comments to add, links
to add, or changes to make should start reading.

Pictures Pictures? Those would be good, I'm sure I saw some of those
new novel filmless cameras at the show, I might even star in some.

{Hint replying to this note, might send mail to millions, please
create a new note if you want to comment to me directly}

Some nice person might repost to comp.lang.smalltalk and the other
subgroups under comp.lang.smalltalk.* Let alone other mailing lists
like the SmalltalkScript one.