FilterCeleste ?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Sat Apr 27 17:07:02 UTC 2002

Hi Lex,

I have installed FilterCeleste4 on both my home (Debian Sid) and work
(WinME) machines. It seems to startup properly.

I have not quite gotten a good grasp on how to use it yet.

When I add a filter then all of the filters display that information.

I have new and duplicates categories and I added a filter for squeak.
But after adding the squeak filter and then I select either the new or
duplicates categories it still displays the squeak messages.

This will take some learning.

Thanks again.

Jimmie Houchin