PLEASE use MIME Atttachments! (was: Re: [FIX] Comments for Set...)

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Sun Apr 28 23:39:08 UTC 2002

I wrote:
	(Hmm.  I suppose I could
	 - make my change sets on machine X.
	 - ftp them to machine Y.
	 - send myself a message on machine Y with the change set as an attachment.
	 - read my own message and save it to a file.
	 - ftp the file to machine Z.
	 - send the message from machine Z.

	trying this... b****r, machine X froze, reboot machine X...
	3/4 hour later, *curse*! mail sent from Y to myself on Y
	never arrived (and I _do_ have 'set metoo' in my .mailrc).
	)