Has anyone bothered to check out SqueakMap?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 1 00:14:50 UTC 2002

I like the idea. The implementation looks fine (nitpick alert - you
'administer' a system, not 'administrate' it) so far as I can examine it
right now.

It would be nice if it were possible to have squeakmap take the file and
upload it somewhere. One of the perennial problems with the web is sites
moving; we can at least hope that some site like 'squeakfoundation' will
stay around whatever happens to the actual idea ofa squeak foundation.

It might be nice to try to integrate this with the sqfixes page, to get
everything in one place.

It would be nice to be able to include the elements of the update stream
as some variety of package.

Good stuff. Now where's that CVS doc you were going to produce so that
dummies like me can actually have some hope of sticking to whatever
regime we agreed upon for the vmmaker archive? Waddya mean you need to
sleep sometimes?

tim

Useful random insult:- A kangaroo loose in her top paddock.