Hello... I'm back, did I miss anything?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Aug 1 11:25:27 UTC 2002

This has to be one of the least informative threads I have ever seen on
this list! :-)
8 replies (not including this one, I do have some answers) that gives
absolutely NO answer whatsoever to Scott!

Anyway, I must admit my harvesting has been... nonexistant for a while.
I will hopefully get around doing some of that. Bijan did express an
interest in harvesting the search engine but I am not sure what
happened.

Btw, not to try to push blame away (I feel ashamed for not having
harvested anything yet) but I think the harvesting process needs to
change. I think I will post about that later though...

regards, Göran