Has anyone bothered to check out SqueakMap?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Aug 1 16:23:43 UTC 2002

The idea looks cool to me.

I assume that if it is successful, it could replace the AllProjects page on the Swiki, among other things.  (Assuming as Tim mentioned that it could be moved to an official-looking 'squeakfoundation' site of some sort.)  The AllProjects page is better than nothing, but this would be a lot better.

- Doug Way
  Detroit, MI