[BUG] 3.2 VM Crash on Windows NT

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Thu Aug 1 23:58:54 UTC 2002

Chris,

Update your display drivers - a crash at this points means that you got
poor drivers (and you are not the only one). Alternatively try to toggle
between OpenGL and D3D to see if it helps (press F2, go to "display and
sound", enable/disable "use opengl instead of D3D"). This *may* help but
there's no guarantuee.

Cheers,
  - Andreas