[Magma] Error creating a Repository

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 00:33:32 UTC 2002

Yes, yes I'm kicking myself for my goof up.  I wanted to get out of the gates
with a quality impression and I stumbled instead..

I just posted the new version.  The fix is in the method
MaRepositoryController>>create:root:, changed it to this:

create: fileNameString root: anObject
	| session |
	self new createRepositoryAt: fileNameString.
	session _ MagmaSession openLocal: fileNameString.
	session
		connectAs: 'chris';
		root: anObject;
		disconnect

This is just a convenience method I threw together just before I posted to
create and set the root.  Before, creating and setting the root was the
two-step process that you see above.  But as I was typing the docs, I thought
it was easier just to make it one step, but I goofed it..

The two-step way is going to go away just as soon as I update MagmaTester.