Magma server protocol (was: Introducing..)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Fri Aug 2 03:25:19 UTC 2002

Hi Chris,

<QUOTE>

The protocols between the client and server are objects serialized by
MaObjectSerializer.  Take a look at MaRepositoryController
class>>protocol to see what kinds of objects are passed betwen the
server and client.  In there you will see several "request" classes.
Each of these classes define variables for the parameters they need.

I'm not sure if I've sufficiently answered your question about the
protocols, please let me know if you still have more questions after
looking at those request classes.

</QUOTE>

	Thanks for the tips. I will have a look at these places and come
back to bother you again :-)

<QUOTE>

I apologize for not being familiar wih SqM, what is it?

</QUOTE>

	SqM is my MobVM for Squeak where everything is a plugin
(including the bytecode Interpreter and ObjectMemory).

	I posted a ReleaseForComments few weeks ago. I see your
MagmaServer as one of the missing pieces for my double clickable
FreeCell.

	Once again, thanks for your MagmaServer and please do keep up
with the great work.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.