Morphic slowness (was Re: Does *anyone* use MVC?)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 2 05:33:36 UTC 2002

> So from my brief exploration, it seems that as yet unknown factors have slowed browser creation by almost 100%, and then we've added another 50% in frills that can be turned off.
Which reminds me of something I used to argue for - developers of UI
related stuff (at least) ought to be forced to use their own code on
machines noticably slower than the latest. I sure wish this had been
done to OS-X developers....

tim

Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming.  - Kernigan