NetscapePlugin for MacOS 8.6

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat Aug 3 18:02:35 UTC 2002

Karl Ramberg wrote:
> I downloaded the NetscapePlugin from www.squeakalpha.org and installed

Squeakland (not alpha) is the official site, but the installer should be
the same anyways.

> it on my mac os 8.6 system an it did not work :-(
> When I list the plugins in either Netscape 4.76 or
> in  IE 5.1 it is not there

So, the plugin image etc. gets installed into the
preferences/squeak/internet folder, but the NPSqueak plugin is not
installed into the IE and NS plugin folders?
If this is the case you could try to either copy of with aliases
manually install NPSqueak into the browsers' plugin folders.

Michael

--

  "All of life's big problems include the words 'indictment' or
  'inoperable'. Everything else is small stuff." -- Alton Brown